presented by SOFT and TPSS GSO
- Farm to Table: April 11th, 3:30 PM BUSAD A102
- Food Movement: April 18th, 3:30 PM BUSAD A102
- Land Stewardship: April 25th, 3:30 PM BUSAD A102
Who are we?
We are a diverse group of undergraduate and graduate students who share common interests in growing food sustainably and having fun. SOFT was initiated in 2007 and the SOFT Student Farm began in the spring of 2008 with a handful of students and faculty dedicated to creating a place for student exploration and leadership in agriculture. Since then, the farm has flourished, producing wonderful things to eat and a great community of lively students.
If you are interested in the program and/or have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are we up to?
You can be part of it! Check out our farm!
We are a student-driven and student-focused organization. We are always looking for new students to be involved. Every week we have farm work events and produce sales, all of which require plenty of planning and hard work. You can get involved in any or all of these. Come try it out and see if you like it!
DURING THE SEMESTER
- Wednesdays from 11:00 AM-1:00 PM you can help us sell our produce at the Sustainability Courtyard (courtyard between HIG, Sakamaki and Kuykendahl)
- Fridays at 12:00-1:00 PM (St. John 209) join our weekly meeting to get up to date and involved.
- Saturdays from 9 AM to 5 PM, you can help us work at our Mauka campus garden at CTAHR's Magoon research facility.
You can get more specific information (times, locations, directions, etc.) about our weekly events by joining our email list. Just email email@example.com and ask to be added to the list.