- Type of Garden: Public Garden
- Established: 1989 (prior to 1965 was occupied by the Navy, National Guard, flood zone area; 1965 to 1988 community gardens; 1988 started fruit and plumeria gardens)
- Size: 30 acres
- Average Time To Walk Through: 45 minutes
- Elevation: 17 ft. parking area
- Soil: Various soil types, with 6.5 to 7.2 pH
- Rainfall: Average 20 inches per year, predominantly in March and November
- Best Season for Viewing: Spring
- Wheel Chair Access: Limited
- Lost or Found: Located at the Main Office
- First Aid Kit: Located in the Field Office and Classroom
- Garden Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (except holidays).
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (except holidays). All visitors must check in at the Main Office.
- Gardens: Examples, include: plumeria, hedge maze, ecosystem-native plants, sub-tropical fruit orchard,
turf, ground covers, herbs, idea garden, vines, vegetable and fruit trials, hibiscus, pizza, plants with animal names, Hawaiian alphabet tree garden, crotons, heleconia, bromeliads, medicinal garden, taro
specimens, day lilies, Alika Rabbit garden.