Last updated on Thursday, May 8, 2014
Make updates ->
Name : Ishakh Pulakkatu Thodi
Title : Jr Rsrch
Unit : Department of Plant & Environmental Protection Sciences
Address : 875 Komohana Street
Hilo, HI 96720
Phone : (808)981-5199
E-mail : email@example.com
Specialties : Pest Management in Field Crops, Spatial Ecology and Seasonal Dynamics of Insect Pests, ArcGIS, Geospatial Analysis
- 2013: PhD in Entomology, University of Georgia, Athens, GA
- 2010: MS in Entomology, Mississippi State University, Starkville, MS
- 2004: BS in Agriculture, Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur, Kerala, India
- Ecology and Management of Coffee Berry Borer
Pulakkatu-Thodi, I., D. Shurley, and M. D. Toews. 2014. Influence of planting date on stink bug injury, yield, fiber quality and economic returns in Georgia cotton. Journal of Economic Entomology. 107(2): 646-653.
- Pulakkatu-Thodi, I., J. K. Greene., F. P. F. Reay-Jones., D. Reisig., and M. D. Toews. 2014. Within-field spatial distribution of stink bug damage in commercial cotton fields of southeastern USA. Environmental Entomology. (In press).
- Pulakkatu-Thodi, I., J. K. Greene., F. P. F. Reay-Jones.,
D. Reisig., and M. D. Toews. 2014. Efficacy of strip application of insecticides
for managing phytophagous stink bugs in cotton. Environmental Entomology.
- Toews, M.D. P. Roberts, and I. Pulakkatu-Thodi. 2014. SE agricultural stink bug ID, an iPhone app to enable users to identify common stink bugs found in agricultural ecosystem of Georgia and the southeastern US. Uploaded to the Apple App store in January 2014.
- Pulakkatu-Thodi, I. and M. D. Toews. 2014. Influence of planting date and maturity group on abundance of stink bugs in soybean in southeastern USA. Journal of Economic Entomology. (Pre-submission review)
- Weldon, S., G. Perkins, J. Ballenger, I. Pulakkatu-Thodi. 2013. Organic agriculture will solve projected food and water limitations of the American society: Con position. In 2013 Student Debate. American Entomologist 59:220-221.